Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day Nine

Classes again this morning followed by a visit to the National Iceland Museum. The former included lectures on glaciers, climate change, ecology, and fisheries (this last lecturer was awesome, his enthusiasm and ideas - though sometimes very biased - were enthralling!).  At 14h00 we headed to the museum (thanks to Leah for paying our entrance! - apparently it used to be free on wednesdays, but is no longer) where I wandered mostly alone till just before 5.  I took some photos, but they were few and far between; I did find some cool stuff in the gift shop!
I also got my marks back for all my courses save Capstone; I did better in one and worse in the other of my classes than expected - I've officially passed! (not that there was any concern....)
I don't know what rules are for posting images like this, but I own no rights to the content, it's all accredited to the National Museum of Iceland! The white box is an old photo booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment