Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day ?

So, I've well an truly fallen off the bandwagon...people have been leaving everyday since the last day of the programme (the 17th), and it's the limbo part that I'm not a huge fan of. Part of me wishes I'd been one of the ones to leave early because it would mean that I wouldn't have to watch everyone else leave, but at the same time, I'm looking forward to the next few days. I've booked scuba diving for tomorrow morning, and horseback ridding with Emily on Tuesday! I wouldn't have had time to do all this without the extra days.

Emily and I moved into our host's 'couch' today, and we'll be there for a few days until she leaves on the 22nd.  She and I are sitting in a bakari (yum!) taking some down time for things like this (and ironing out the kinks in our tours for the next few days).

No comments:

Post a Comment